Brisbane-based Commercial & Residential Painting
McAuliffe Painting is a Brisbane-based commercial and residential painting company that can handle any painting project, big or small. With decades of experience behind the brush, our expert painters ensure that all work produced is of the highest quality and take pride in the outcomes of each project.
McAuliffe Painting strives to provide not only quality work, but also a positive work environment. We are continuously on the lookout for trades people who are enthusiastic and productive to join the team who are looking to better their career or start afresh.
To us, commercial and residential painting is not just a job, it is a career.
Opportunities at McAuliffe Painting
At McAuliffe Painting, we are seeing continuous growth, meaning we always have exciting opportunities for a painter who is looking to either kick start their career or take the next step in their journey.
All team members need to ensure they are doing their jobs to the best of their ability. We are an ambitious company and therefore have huge plans, meaning that the opportunity to progress within the company to a Project Manager or above is always a possibility for the right person.
Your responsibilities within your role will include (but not limited to):
- Accurate interpretation instructions, in relation to projects
- Completion of all painting tasks, always to the highest quality
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of painting works, throughout site progress until completion.
- Positive interaction with clients, and team members.
- Maintain and foster supplier/contractor relations.
- Maintain OH&S and cleanliness, on-site.
Importantly you will be a match for our values of:
- Customer focused, with the drive to deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer service every day.
- Highly efficiency, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task to complete your workload.
- Initiative – the ability to think on your feet.
- Able to enjoy working as part of a team, whilst simultaneously being able to work effectively autonomously.
- Skill and Knowledge:
- Have strong OH&S standards.
- Previous experience within the industry is preferred, but not essential.
You may be required to work at great heights due to our rope access painting service, so being able to work in such an environment IS essential.
A passion for the industry as well as creative thinking when it comes to solving problems is something we look for.
About the Benefits
McAuliffe Painting is a business with a great internal culture, with every team member feeling like a member of a family. Within the company, there is a clear path for:
- Long term career opportunity
- attractive salary + super with performance bonus
- Fun & Friendly work environment
Bring your skills, knowledge and passion to this organisation and play a pivotal role to the continued growth and development of McAuliffe Painting.
To be considered for this position, please DO NOT send a cover letter and resume.
Please email email@example.com with the answers to the following questions:
- Why would you like a role/position with McAuliffe Painting?
- What would a past employer say your top 5 attributes are?
- Please list any relevant qualifications you hold, including institution names and dates obtained.
- Please outline your experience in the painting industry.
- What are three outcomes you are looking for in your next role/position?
- What has been your life’s greatest achievement?
- What frustrated you most, about your last position or job?
- If successful, when would you be available to commence with McAuliffe Painting?
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.